CERTIFIED BARTENDER, MIXOLOGIST, AND TIPS from New York Bartending Schoo
Johnny's Fine Italian Dining, Pittsburgh, PA September 2011-2015 (Bus Boy, Salads, Assistant Bartender, Assistant Server)
· Cleaned tables, set tables, cut bread, pouring water, fulfilling drink orders.
· Fulfilled bar orders, made basic cocktails and served wine/beer.
· Made custom salads, worked with knives.
· Assisted waitresses/ carried large trays of food.
· Comfortable working in extreme volume workplace.
· Does well under pressure
· Incredibly personal and unique.
Premier Performing Arts, Pittsburgh PA September 2011- Current (Teaching Staff, Mentor, Guest Choreographer)
· Choreograph numerous dance routines performed in recitals as well as for summer season. (Kids and teens age 10-17)
· Teach elementary students gymnastics, jazz, and contemporary dance
· Clean dance studios (mopping, mirror cleaning, floor sweep)
· Teach Master Classes to older students ages 10-17 in the styles of contemporary, jazz, and physical conditioning.
Melt Hot Yoga + Fitness, Westerville & Dublin OH September 2015- Current (Instructor, Collaborator, Creative Influence)
· Instruct “Melt Stride”, a cardio class on an elliptical-type machine; as well as “Melt Barre” which is a barre class using resistance bands. Classes are instructed in a heated environment reaching up to 110 degrees.
· Design playlists of EDM, Pop, and Alternative music, spending hours a week crafting and perfecting the perfect selections, for classes of up to 1 hour in length.
Collaborate with studio founder, working choreography and dance movements into her yoga flows; helping Melt to develop their own style, giving members a fitness experience unique to Melt.
Education: Otterbein University BFA Musical Theatre (Dance Concentration) 2018